Your secret to long term success
“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together,” according to an African proverb.
That’s true for all kind of goals – including training for a triathlon, health & fitness!
If you’re starting your triathlon, health & fitness journey, you don’t have to go it alone. In fact, research shows you’ll benefit from building a support team around you.
- Friends to lend a shoulder when the going gets tough.
- A significant other to be supportive, or at least, not resentful of your efforts to improve yourself.
- Colleagues for lunchtime walks.
- Maybe a nutritionist for special help.
- A trainer or team of workout buddies doing similar things.
- An organized support group of others with similar struggles – one you find or create on your own.
- You can even hire a coach to help with some or all of what you’re trying to manage.
The reasons make sense. In addition to support, your team can provide accountability, fun, confidence and even a fun bit of competition, if you like.
Remember that communication is key and depends on the type of relationship you have with the members of your group. Is it someone you see regularly anyway? A professional? Casual acquaintances? All of those can play a role, but it’s on you to be clear about your needs and expectations.
Even with a team and a coach, you’re still the quarterback of your own health. Only you can do the work!
Guess what? Because you asked – Spots are still open for my new 16 week Triathlon Training program that includes elements of Holistic Lifestyle practices for amazing results across the finish line and the investment has been reduced! Learn more by calling/texting me at 786-586-6057 today or better yet, click this link: http://www.scheduleyou.in/5ZIsVaU to schedule your FREE Triathlon Breakthrough Session to see if this program is for you!
Erinne Guthrie is a USA Triathlon Level II Certified Coach since 1999 and Chief Motivating Officer at Full Circle Coaching, LLC since 2010. She has been training, racing and coaching triathletes since 1997. She is also a CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 3, USMS Master’s Swim Coach, Motivational Speaker, Metabolic Efficiency Specialist, Mom and much much more.